Impressions of Europe

Monday, August 21, 2006

Bonito con huevo a la cazuela


Bonito a la cazuela
Originally uploaded by Leo el Feo.
This was a menu that my friend Toño prepared last week so that I can get to know some of the local cuisine of the Aragon region. Mind you, some of these foods are typical of all of Spain but with a local twist of some kind. The "Bonito a la Cazuela" was cooked by his mom. It is absolutely one of the most wonderful dishes I've eaten in all of the time I've been in Europe, including restaurant fare. This is Tuna with a fried egg in a casserole. Wonderful... ( getting hungry )

Paté de Oliva - This is a Paté made of olives and anchovies. Incredible.
Olivas escachadas - Olives
Vino tinto Montesierra (Denominación Somontano) - Red wine, local
Crema de calabaza con queso -
Bonito con huevo a la cazuela - I guess this would be Tuna Casserole
Melocotón con vino - Peaches in red wine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home