Impressions of Europe

Monday, August 21, 2006

The Perils of Coca Cola light


Coke on ice
Originally uploaded by Leo el Feo.
Last week, unbeknownst to me, a friend left this can of coca cola light al limon ( we've gotten so lazy we can't even squeeze lemon anymore ) in my freezer. I actually heard it blow in the night, but didn't bother to check what it was, cause I was kinda busy. The next day another friend was gonna put some wine and beer to chill in the fridge and found this mess.
( To view all the pictures of this crime scene go to this address: Coke pics )
I got to thinking because of all the hoopla in England with the terror threats at Heathrow, that I understand why certain things are no-nos on planes. I mean, if this can of coke created this mess before it froze (I assume, because of how it spread ) then can we conclude that at the low temperatures of high altitudes, many cans of soda would be dangerous in the cargo hold of plane? The thought definetely freaks me out. I remember that the value jet flight that crashed in the Everglades a few years back had something to do with Oxygen canisters or something of that nature.
Anyway, i don't know the science behind "the coke in the freezer", but it must have something to do with the gas that's in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home